1) Once registration is received, no refunds will be given, only credits for future use with New Wave. Credits are good for 1 calendar year from issue date.
2) If a cancellation is requested within 2 weeks of the start of a league/camp, no refund or credit will be given.
3) In the case of an injury, we will offer the customer a credit (pro-rated) for the unused portion of the program with proof that the injury occurred (doctors note or medical documentation).
4) Club Team Refund: Once you accept and make a deposit for a club team, no refunds or credits will be issued. In some cases, a credit will be applied, minus administrative fees.
5) Equipment Refund: Once the equipment is handed over to the player, we cannot issue a full refund. There will be a $30 cleaning fee. We have to assure that the equipment is cleaned and sanitized before giving it to the next player.
6) In the event a program is cancelled due to weather, a credit will be issued to the New Wave account for future use (admin fee may be deducted).
New Wave Lacrosse
Please note that players will be added to rosters/programs off the waitlist. Once a player is removed from the waitlist, the New Wave Lacrosse refund policy will take place.