Welcome to the 7th Annual Arrowhead Shootout!
This event supports a round-robin format and is a GREAT way to wrap up your spring season on a positive note! Boys teams will receive three games of 25 minutes in length. Tournament Directors will match teams up with similarly skilled teams based on their Spring season matchups. The point is to have fun and end the season with good competition!
The 2020 Arrowhead Shootout Lacrosse Tournament will be on May 30th at Commissioner's Park in Naperville, IL. Boys Lacrosse Teams from U8 through U14. Email Andy@newwavelax.com if you'd like to reserve a spot.
Majors and Minors
U14 B/C DIVISION
U12 B/C DIVISION
Juniors and Minis
U10 B/C DIVISION
U8 B/C DIVISION
|Birthdates must be between 9/1/05 - 8/31/07 (no high school players allowed in this division)||Boys U14|
|Birthdates must be between 9/1/07 - 8/31/09||Boys U12|
|Birthdates must be between 9/1/09 - 8/31/11||Boys U10|
|Birthdates must be after 9/1/11||Boys U8|
All waivers and rosters need to be submitted online by coaches after registering. Coaches can use this link to get to the roster submission. Rosters and waivers are due by 5/23.
Waiver: Will be sent by coaches to players after roster submission.
Directions for Coaches to Invite Players to Complete the Waiver/Join their Roster
1. Login to your account: Login Button
2. From your dashboard, click “invite players” under the team you are managing.
3. Copy & Paste from Excel or manually enter the email addresses of your players’ parents in the ‘To:’ box. It’s easiest to copy and paste your team’s email list into this box.
4. Edit the emails subject line or add a custom message to your parents.
5. Click the ‘Invite’ button to send.
6. You can track the emails you’ve sent in the ‘Pending Invites’ tab as well as see who has completed their waiver by viewing your roster.
This is a round-robin event.
This event values fair matchups and fun competition rather than championships. No trophies will be presented at Arrowhead.
Each team will receive three (3) games at Arrowhead
Concession stand will be available all day
Athletic Trainer on Site
Tournament T-shirts featuring the “Arrowhead Shootout” logo will be available at the tournament.
The New Wave Store will be on site all day.
Contact New Wave Director Andy Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details/questions.
Complete Boys rules here
Every team must have a Coach/Team Coordinator that is 18 years or older on their sidelines.
Teams are allowed to have up to (3) Coaches/Coordinators/etc. on their sideline during a game.
TOURNAMENT CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Although it is our intent to complete every tournament, on occasion situations arise which are 100% out of our which may cause an event to be canceled and /or delayed. Some of these situations are, but not limited to, weather, acts of god, venue operator decisions and field conditions.
In the event a tournament must be cancelled by the tournament host, the refund policy is as follows:
· Cancelled two (2) weeks or longer prior to the scheduled start of the tournament. Full refund less $25.00 administration fee.
· Cancelled between one (1) week and 72 hours prior to the scheduled start of the tournament. Refund will be 75% of tournament fees paid.
· Cancelled between 72 hours and 48 hours prior to the scheduled start of the tournament. Refund will be 50% of the tournament fees paid.
· Cancelled between 48 hours and 24 hours prior to the scheduled start of the tournament. Refund will be 25% of the tournament fees paid.
· Cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled start of the tournament: NO REFUNDS.
Once the first game of the tournament has begun (first whistle rule) no refunds of any kind will be issued.
In the event a participating team pulls out of the tournament more than two weeks before the scheduled tournament date, a full refund will be issued less $25.00 administration fee.
In the event a participating team pulls out of the tournament less than two weeks before the scheduled tournament date, a full forfeiture of tournament fees will apply.